ASM Materials Camp excites and engages young, aspiring minds. The MN camps is offered at no cost to attendees thanks to the generous contributions. Our student camp volunteers take great pride in influencing the next generation of engineers and scientists. Materials Camp utilizes hands-on learning principles of applied math and science; a truly unique, team-based problem solving experience that explores materials science and engineering principles. For high school juniors and seniors who exhibit strong abilities in math and science
How to use the online Minnesota Chapter Event registration
- Visit - http://chapter.mnasm.org/index.php/jevents
- Click on the title (left column) of the event for which you would like to register
- Your browser should now be displaying the information that event that you selected
- Read the info and scroll down. If the event is accepting registrations, there will be a registration form
- Complete text entry fields by by clicking in the field and entering the required info
ASM MN Chapter Chair, Mark Weiss (Crane Engineering) and Dr. Saeed Zaiee, Winona State University at the November 16th meeting.
2016 Bronze Medal Award
Ms. Margaret T. Flury, Senior Materials Engineer, Medtronic, PLC
Due to a technical problems, the mnasm.org website was recreated on 9/12/16. I apologize for any inconveniences that the former website caused.